Monday, August 6, 2012

MAOTeen Send-Off Party. Orlando Bound!

After a month of being Miss Arkansas' Outstanding Teen and running from place to place, full of preparations , appearances and interviews I wouldn't want to have began my journey to Miss America's Outstanding Teen any other way. My MKDS (Ms. Karen's Dance Studio) family threw me a party to wish me luck as I will be headed to Miss America's Outstanding Teen this week. It was so exciting to receive support, love, and encouragement from the people that surround me. The little kids just oooed and ahhhed over my crown asking me questions like "how did you become a princess?" or "Is it hard to wear that crown?" while wrapping their arms around my leg. Little girls have so far been one of my favorite part of being MAOT. They have so much exuberance to be on this Earth and it just makes me smile to see these little children of God enjoy every second of life. I have the best friends in the whole world and they all (even the little ones) wrote notes to me that I will get to read the week of the pageant. I know I will love little messages of encouragement as My mind is racing while running from place to place! BIG THANKS to my dance company's owner Karen Harrod for being an ad sponsor of mine and hosting the party at her studio...the FIERCE way as we here at MKDS call it. :) This week I will be living out what you have always told me, that is of course GO BIG OR GO HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment