Friday, August 3, 2012

The New Miss Arkansas High School Is....

The new Miss Arkansas High School is Kate Johnson! I could not be happier for her. I love that spunky teenager more than anything else and she is a character for sure! If you meet Kate you will see the loving heart, precious personality, and funky pizazz that she exudes! She will go on to represent Arkansas in Orlando next summer at Miss High School America! I'm certain she will be a wonderful ambassador for the state. Although I know she is capable of doing it, she does have some large shoes to fill. Raygan Sylvester was giving up her crown and she is one kind hearted, giving, and passionate teenager! Growing up with her, dancing with her and going to school with her, I have truly loved watching her grow as an individual through the Miss America Organization! I had two other friends go home with state titles as well. Former Miss Arkansas' Outstanding Teen, Savvy Shields won Miss Arkansas Collegiate! Oh the sisterhood, I love to see formers and how successful they are becoming with their lives. And lastly, precious precious Aubrey Reed won Miss Arkansas Junior High! To me she is still the little five year old running around Ms. Karen's Dance Studio and hanging on my leg! So wonderful to see the poised young lady she has grown to become and how she strives to be a role model and make a difference. I think it's obvious how these young ladies are impacting others lives and how beautiful they are from the inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment