Saturday, July 21, 2012

Throwing the 1st Pitch at the AR Travelers Game

Last night I got to throw the first pitch at the Arkansas Travelers baseball game!! My sister was worried about me throwing the first pitch because she didn't think that I could make it to home plate...little did she know I had the arm of a MLB star! Haha but in all seriousness, I did make it to home plate with my professional pitch and couldn't have done it without my princess Jessica by my side:) I walked around the Travelers game signing autographs for little ones and talking to kids while they ate popcorn, chowed down on corn dogs, and drank some old fashion lemonade. Nothing better than a baseball game! My favorite part of this appearance was a little girl named Whitney. She came up to me multiple times asking for a picture, and then a picture of her cousin with me, and just talked and talked to me about the pretty crown on my head. After I had moved on and was talking to some other kids she came up to me with a sharpie and asked if I would sign her and her cousins t shirt on her back. I felt like such a superstar signing their backs! (after asking their momma of course) ;) But it was a fun game and I met lots of new friends! Thanks to the Arkansas Travelers for letting me come! :) I really appreciate the opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment